Baby boy will be here soon!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waiting...

This is the hardest post i have had to write so far. As you know i am 6 weeks pregnant, on thursday morning i started to bleed and by friday it was a little heavier, i called my doctor and she said to just monitor over the weekend and if it got heavier or i started to cramp to come in. About 10pm on friday i started to get what felt like menstrual cramps, and then about 4am we decided to go into the ER, they did an exam and said that my cervix was still closed(which can mean the baby may still be ok) i am too early for anything to show up on a ultrasound so we pretty much just have to wait....they diagnosed me with threatened miscarriage, and told me to take it easy and wait.....so we are waiting.....and its not easy. I have so many thoughts going through my head i cant even type them all. Is the baby ok? Is there something wrong with my body? Will i miscarry? Will i go on to have this baby and then tell he/she what a scare they gave us? I just dont know, so we are to wait.......wait on the Lord and pray. Please pray for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers