Baby boy will be here soon!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Carrie and Adley

Whoa....boy am i glad to be sitting here resting at my computer after this day...it was a very eventful yet wonderful day....

Today my 2nd oldest sister Carrie came to visit. She has a little girl named Adley who is 5 months old, and a little sweetie if you ask me(and no im not just being a partial, proud aunt, she really is).

We had a lot of fun, this morning we went to Goodwill, i have not been there in a long time, i am trying to do better on spending, but we did find some really good deals. Carrie got some outfits for Adley and Malea, my youngest sister Becky's little girl who is 2 weeks younger than Adley(and also a sweetie), and i got some clothes for Titus and also a few bible videos.

After that we decided that we were hungry so we headed out to Fiddlestiks, a really good restaurant here in Hannibal.

Then we decided to come home for a bit and rest, i also forgot to mention that i was watching a little girl for one of my friends, her name is Kaylin and she is 13 months, so after taking 3 kids out and about all morning we needed a rest, lol. But it was a lot of fun.

Then we took Kaylin home and headed to Quincy. While in Quincy we went to 3 resale shops, we found a lot of good things, one of which was a cute jumperoo for my sister Becky for Malea, Adley has one and Malea likes it so they wanted to get one for her to have at home also.

Then we headed back to Hannibal and Carrie decided to drive back while Adley was sleeping in the car, since its about a 2 hour drive back.

It was a very fun day and i am so blessed to have sisters who love me and come spend time with Titus and I.

This weekend we are going to Fayette to see the rest of my family, Jarrell is going to golf with my brother in laws, and of course us girls will just hang out and play with the babies, i cant wait!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers