Baby boy will be here soon!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Psalm 139:13


"For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb."

Last month we found out some very exciting(and suprising) news!~........................we are GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY! I could not beleive my eyes when i saw the pregnancy test, and then 3 tests later i realized it was really true! We are very excited and just kinda "waiting" around if you would say for our first Doctors appointment. It is scheduled for next tuesday June 9th. I was looking today in my keepsake book of when i was pregnant with Titus and my first appointment with him was June 8th, neat huh? I am thinking i will be due a little later this time than i was with Titus, i was due with Titus on Dec. 22, 2007 and i am thinking it will be more like January for this one, oh and 2010! Seems so weird to me still that we are in the 2000's, maybe i am just a bit behind or something, lol.

Well in the mean time Titus is still growing and growing, not only physically although i am sure he has to be at least 30 pounds by now, he is soo stout, and he is very tall as well, he will be going to the doctor next month for his well baby visit so i will be excited to see what percentiles he is in now, cant imagine it not being high.
I am still keeping my 2 babysitting kids 3 days a week. The other day i took them all 3 on a walk, here is Kylie and Titus in the double stroller(i had already taken Austin out).

Sometimes when it is nice outside but i am not able to take them out i will open the door and let them watch the cars go by, and of course yell at people walking down the side walk and make them laugh.

CHEWING ON HIS HAMMER
SAY CHEESE KYLIE
STILL CHEWING ON HIS HAMMER

~CUTIES~

Last week also my awesome husband landscaped our whole front yard, it looks so good! Who would have thought he had such a green thumb, i mean its not like he is good at everything he tries, ahem. ok so maybe he is. But anyway, its looks really good and i will try and remember to post some pictures of all the beautiful flowers soon. Here is a picture i took of Titus the other day in his new old navy outfit(you can kinda see some of the flowers.)

In the evenings it has mainly been just Titus and i lately, because Jarrell is working a lot of over time, once i give him a bath he loves to run around in his diaper, so i let him run and play for a little while before bed.
HE LOVES THAT MOWER
SINGING
HI MOM!
HE'S A DAREDEVIL

HE THINKS HE'S INVINCIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers