Baby boy will be here soon!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daddy and me


I dont know if everyone is familiar with the program named "Parents as Teachers" but i think it is great! We have a parent educator that comes to our home once a month and gives me information on what age Titus is and the milestones he should be accomplishing as well as gives me advice on things. Its really neat and titus has really warmed up to ours, her name is Melissa and she is great. On her first visit here Melissa gave us a book called "Daddy and me" and my first look at it i thought it was kinda silly cause its not a story book it just has different dads and their children on each page and says one word of what they are doing, for instance "playing". Well anyway, it has become Titus' favorite book of all! He loves it, and wants to read it constantly, he especially likes when Daddy reads it to him. Its weird how i thought it would just be another book that got chewed on and thrown aside and it has become quite a favorite in the Smith household(coming in 2nd with Swimmey the dolphin of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers