Baby boy will be here soon!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Boy


Dear Sweet Baby Titus,

As i watch you sleep today i realized in a few short days you will be turning 18 months old, i just cant beleive it. I remember the first time i laid eyes on you, the doctor took you and placed you on my stomach and you just looked at me and whimpered, you were pretty mad about coming into this world, in fact, i wonder how long you would have waited if they didnt put me into labor, i was already 1 week and 1 day past my due date. I dont blame you, im sure it was quite comfortable and warm there in my womb.

But once you were here we just couldnt stop staring at you, you were so handsome, i remember your big brown eyes staring forward as you would nurse, and then eventually you would fall asleep and nothing could wake you, you slept so peacefully. I remember our last day in the hospital with you, daddy went to pull up the truck and get it warm(it was snowing and cold) and he gave you to me and we just sat there in my bed and fell asleep together.

Oh how i wish i would just bottle you up and you would stay a baby forever, but since i know i cant i am going to cherish every moment with you. I will leave no kiss unkissed and no cuddle uncuddled, no matter what the hour of day or night. Since I cannot keep you little forever, I will make the sweetest, deepest memories that I can, now while you are little.

There are days when i rock you and you have fallen fast asleep and i just cant put you down in your bed, i know there is cleaning, dishes and laundry to be done but i just sit and stare and you, at your sweet little eye brows, and your cute little ringlet curls. Im sure you will go onto be a great big brother to your brothers and/or sisters in the future and i want you to know that i love you very much and you will always be my first born and my little "ti pie".

All my love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers