Baby boy will be here soon!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ "MckMama." You can head over to her blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net%22%3eher/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week i DID NOT go to Walmart a total of 4 times even though my plan was to go once a week and make a list of everything we need.

I DID NOT let Titus have a bite of almost everything i was eating this past week, even though i said i was going to stop because by the time i am eating he has already eaten his meal and doesnt need what i am eating anyway usually(something sugary usually), i just cant resist those puppy dog eyes and that cute face, im a sucker big time.

I DID NOT decide that i was going to paint 2 walls in Titus' room because i thought it was too boring, not me!

I also DID NOT get sample cards of paint colors to hold up in the living room because i am getting sick of all the walls being the same color.

I most definetely DID NOT go to Hibbett sport just to LOOK at the shoes they have and see if they had sandals there so i could get some for Titus later on and end up buying him the cutest pair of Lightning Mcqueen Crocs, well at least they are cute and worth it, lol!

I have definetely NOT been meaning to clean out the hall closet and the pantry in the kitchen and just NOT gotten around to it because every time i remember its not the right time, i am way too organized for that!

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers