Baby boy will be here soon!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Honor Them Thursday



I decided to take part in Honor them Thursday, a once a month chance to honor those that have made a difference in your life. This was created by a guy named Wayne, he has a neat blog, check it out here: http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/03/honor-them-thursday.html

Well for my first ever Honor them Thursday i decided i would honor my parents, Mark and Shari Fisher, they brought me into this world and raised me in a christian home and taught me good morals and values and for that i honor them. They have always been a good example and shown others respect. They are both very hard workers and have always worked to provide for our family. They love God first and then each other, which is the most important thing in a marriage. No matter what happens i always know they are there for me and behind me 100%. Thanks mom and dad, i love you both very much!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful first Honor them Thursday.

    Mark and Shari sound like wonderful people and a great mom and dad and the pictures are wonderful.

    Thankyou so much for taking part in this first hoonor them thursday.

    I am honored that you joined in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so sweet. You're lucky to have such wonderful parents. The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you all! Thanks for commenting too, it is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Followers