Baby boy will be here soon!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Child Vaccinations

About 4 months ago a friend of mine got me interested in reading a womans blog, her site is www.mycharmingkids.net. She is a mother of 4 and her 4th child was diagnosed with heart failure in the womb, she is a christian woman and her and her husband asked for prayer, they had millions praying, i was one of them, not even knowing them but having my own son, at the time, 10 months old, my heart ached for her. Anyway, long story short(i would encourage you to go to her site and read the full story of Stellan's healing) her son was completely healed, the doctors said he wouldnt be born alive and then once he was they said he wouldnt live past 3 months and he is a healthy baby boy now, past 3 months, and completely healed! I have been reading her blog ever since and i really look up to this woman, and respect her, and i dont even know her, she is a very informed mother and i have been praying that God will give me wisdom and guidance to make the right decisions in my own son(and future childrens) lives. My most recent research has been on vaccinations and i want to share this video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8MHOQD8cw

I have really been studying and prayng about this and have decided(and of course will confirm my decision after dicussing it more with my husband) that Titus will not be receiving anymore vaccinations. He has received all of the required ones through age 1(before i was informed). I may in the future decide to give him a few of them but i do know he will not be receiving any of the one that are developed from the use of aborted fetuses! Read this article:

http://www.lc.org/radiotv/nlj/nlj0901.htm

If anyone has further questions i can give you more research or would be glad to answer what i do know. Also this website: http://www.nvic.org// is very helpful. Become informed! Its so important for the safety and health of your little one. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers