Baby boy will be here soon!

Monday, March 2, 2009

~Not me Monday!~

There is a blog i read everyday, i started reading it when one of my friends told me about a little boy who was diagnosed with heart failure in the womb and told me about his story. She gave me the URL address of the ladies blog and i have been hooked every since. The address is www.mycharmingkids.net Anyway, she does this think on mondays called Not me monday and i decided to start participating, its a lot of fun to share your short comings as a mom and realize we are not all perfect and sometimes have to take short cuts for our own sanity purposes. Well here goes. oh and check out here link on the side bar of my blog and join in, its really fun!

This week i most definetely did not decide that i was going to set up a mini photography studio in order to photograph titus because he has not had professional pictures taken since christmas, and i most definetely did not give up right when i sat him down and he decided he wasnt have any of this and got up a walked away, lol! Oh and also last night when he woke up for the 6th time i did not finally decide to give him tylenol, ear drops, and orajel, because i had no idea why he kept waking up and then i also did not give him a whole cup of milk, i am a better mother than that and know exaclty what is wrong with my child all the time. Also right now as i decided i really needed to get on the computer and blog i for sure did not sit him beside me in an excersaucer even though he is 26 pounds and can practically turn the thing over, i would never do that! haha. Ok your turn, click on the sidebar not me monday link and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part

    ReplyDelete

Followers