Baby boy will be here soon!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jarrell!

Today i want to dedicate my blog post to my husband, Jarrell. He turns 24 today and i want him to know how special he is to me and how blessed i feel for having him in my life. We have been through a lot together from our first date at Ruby Tuesdays, to our wedding day at Grace Covenant Baptist Church, to our first rental home on Levering St., to our first baby, Elijah Davis Smith, whom we lost at 3 months conception, to our first owned home on St. Marys Ave., to our 2nd baby, Titus Jarrell Smith who was born healthy, what a blessing! All that we have been through has brought us closer, i know that God made you for me and me for you. I love you Jarrell! Happy Birthday!(P.S. I even liked you when you had a fro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers