Baby boy will be here soon!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I feel flutters!!!

Yesterday i was 4 months pregnant, wow times flies! But then again it sometimes seems to drag when you are pregnant too. Tomorrow we go to the doctor, we will get to hear the heart beat and check my weight. I had been having trouble gaining weight b/c i was so sick and lost so much but i think i am starting to gain, so i am very thankful for that. The biggest news is that i started to feel the baby move, yay!! What peace of mind that brings:)
Titus lifted my shirt up last night while i was laying and texting someone and started rubbing my belly and saying "baby baby" it was sooo adorable and then he gave the baby kisses. I think often about what it will be like for Titus to not be my only baby, it is a bittersweet feeling. I know he will make a great big brother and of course he will always be my first born:)

Today i am going to take titus to the park when he wakes up from nap to take some pictures in the leaves(i will post them soon), i am hoping its not too chilly and most of all that my camera doesnt die during it, lol.....

Well here are some latest picture of Titus, he was a Dinosaur for Halloween, but we didnt take him trick of treating this year yet, he is still too young and we dont let him have much candy, although he did have 2 suckers on Halloween in which his mommy almost had a heart attack(i work hard on keeping those teeth healthy, lol!) Anyway, so here are some pics of little man, enjoy and have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers