Baby boy will be here soon!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wednesday fun

Today i am going to attempt to take a 18 month old(my little boy), a 22 month old and a 9 month old(my 2 part time babysitting kids), to the pool. Yes, i am very brave, but i also have help, a girl from my church whom i adore named rachel is coming over to help me with the children this afternoon, she is 12 and is a little sweetheart, i just love her family. Also my friend Gail will be there and she loves to help with the kids too, so i really think we will have a lot of fun. I will try and post pictures tomorrow of our little swimming adventure. Last night my friend Megan came over, we ate Subway and chatted(when we get together there is never a dull or quiet moment.) We could talk for hours and still have something to talk about, but i guess thats just how friends are. I am so thankful for her friendship, christian friends are hard to come by these days. Tonight we will watch our God son Tyler for a few hours, i am hoping i am not exhausted from swimming and still have the energy, but i know Jarrell will help me when he gets home from work. When Jarrell has to work the next day we sometimes do not go to church on wed nights b/c they do not have a nursery on wed nights and titus is still too young for class so he has to come to my class and with the age he is at right now, he wont sit still and wants to run, which i dont blame him, he is 1 and a 1/2. So unless Jarrell goes with me and we take turns taking him out or entertaining and the other gets to listen for a while, then i do not go, although i cant wait till i am able to go because i love our church family and am actually considering just going untill i cant contain titus anymore and then leaving, it would be worth it to hear something and also to be around my church family:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers