Baby boy will be here soon!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Excited about this weekend!

This weekend is the 4th of July! yay! We have pretty big plans, including something called Tom Sawyer Days which goes on downtown here where i live in America's Hometown. They are a lot of fun. Also my family is coming up to visit, well most of them. My older sister Marissa, her husband Steven, and their 2 daughters Carly 10, and Cayle 2. Also my younger sister Becky, her husband Cameron, and their daughter Malea-5 months. Tomorrow i will probably not blog, because i will be getting the house ready and shopping for all the food we will need. I am very excited. Last year on the 4th, Jarrell, Titus and I were in St. Louis for Jarrells family reunion which takes place every 2 years. It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of Titus and i that Jarrell took in the hotel room:



Wow, cant beleive how little Titus was, and bald, lol! This year he will be running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers