Baby boy will be here soon!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!(on Tuesday)

OK so i didnt get to my not me monday post yesterday b/c well..i was taking care of 4 children and once i got time Titus decided he was gonna wake up early from nap, so here i am, on tuesday, but i am still gonna do it!

If you dont know what i am talking about by me saying "Not me monday" then head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ which is where i linked to for this post. Mckmama always has a lot of good advice, i am so glad that my friend pointed me to her blog, i read it daily(sometimes more than once lol), so anyway head over there and read more if you would like.


Not Me Monday!


This week i DID NOT find a fruit snack on the carpet of the living room while picking up the toys and instead of throwing it away, throw it back down on the carpet, i mean i didnt want to waste it, and i thought "hey whatever kids finds it first? lucky them!" lol!


This week i DID NOT leave Titus in his pajamas for the entire day at least 3 out of the 7, because we werent going anywhere, i mean who wants to waste a good outfit on just staying home?


This week i DID NOT take the pack n play down b/c Titus kept crawling off the couch into it and instead of repeatidly getting on to him and giving him time outs in which i was exhausted i just decided "to heck with it", we dont need it there anyway.


I also DID NOT take all the tapes off the shelves that are in Titus' reach b/c everytime i leave the room its cue for take them all off and throw them everywhere


I DID NOT finish doing the last load of laundry on sunday, only to start it again on tuesday(laundry day) when i usually have it all done by wed night, not me!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still havent posted about the fun that we had on the 4th of July, soon soon my friends, i will try to anyway, no promises, cause i still havent done this. Anyway, here is a picture that my neice Carly took of Titus and i the next morning after we all woke up and had Caseys donuts before everyone left.(we are both very tired as you can see, up late watching fireworks).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers