Baby boy will be here soon!

Monday, August 17, 2009

04.14.2010

GUESS WHAT????? Well i havent posted since last monday and here it is monday again and i have some news to announce..........in a way i am a little scared to announce it b/c i have only told close friends and family and really i am not even sure who reads my blog, but i guess we will find out! So here goes...................IM PREGNANT AGAIN!!! YAY! I cant beleive it! Its very soon after our miscarriage but i know that if God allowed us to conceive then it is his plan so i am trusting in him and praying we can carry this baby full term and meet him/her. If you havent already noticed i put a little ticker thing on my sidebar to show you how far along i am and posted my due date as the subject. Oh...and i want to see just how many people read my blog(hoping to not be disappointed and get 0) but i wanted to ask you to please leave a comment on this post if you read it, please??? I would love to hear from you! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers