Baby boy will be here soon!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me Monday!

Yay, its not me monday! Like mckmama said it over at www.mycharmingkids.net this truly is the best kind of therapy for moms i think. Well here goes:

This week i DID NOT forget to give Titus his antibiotics one night(for his ear infection) and since he was still up and playing in his bed i could have most definetely gone and did it but instead i decided to wait till morning knowing that if i went and got him and had to go through the fighting of getting him to take it, etc.(he doesnt like them), then it would only get him ralled up and he may not want to go back to bed, after all he was playing so peacefully in his bed and i knew he would fall asleep soon.

I most definetely DID NOT give in to Titus and just let him play with my metal fork after lunch even though i am terrified he will cut his mouth on it or stab someone with it.

I also DID NOT let Titus have way too much of my brownie yesterday at the Mothers Day dinner i went to because he kept wanting it and we were there with a lot of people and i didnt want him to throw a fit and embarrass me.

Finally i DID NOT make a trip to Walmart just to get C batteries because the little light up thingy on Titus' crib stopped working and he loves to lay and look at it and sing when he goes to sleep, after all, he would have gone to sleep anyway but i know he loves it.


Well there you go, want your own therapy? Post a "not me monday" post and then link it back to the link over at www.mycharmingkids.net Try it, its fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers