Baby boy will be here soon!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

golfing, spinning in circles, and family

Hey there everyone, well i just realized last wednesday was the last time i blogged, i need to get with it. I have thought about it several times since then but just couldnt get the time to sit down and blog. I only get the computer once a day, and sometimes that time is used for other things, facebooking, looking up different childrens things, reading other blogs, etc. But i hope to be better at it. Today has been a good day. Today Titus learned how to spin around in a circle, i think it may have something to do with his dad making him spin the other night when titus wanted the golf club he had in his hand and keeps chasing it so Jarrell started spinning it and titus would follow it:








It was quite hilarious and we were all laughing, and of course i had to run and get my camera and video it too. He is at such a cute age and i was just thinking today when i took his hand and said " come on lets go get your milk and then go night night" and he grabbed my hand and walked with me to the kitchen, that i just want to enjoy every minute of this and remember it. Its very nice that i can have 4 days a week off to spend with my family, of course i also have the evenings mon-wed, and we also love to have kylie and austin here. Well speaking of austin he just woke up from his nap and i better get him before he wakes the other 2 who are sleeping peacefully. Oh by the way, check out my link on the left sidebar of my blog for these really great shoes i found for kids, they are kinda like the shoes Robeez, they are called Bobux, if you order them through clicking on the link on my blog you can get free shipping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers